We think the message of this film is important and we want to get it out to as many bloggers as possible.
Basically, all you have to do to get your free skin is to follow these instructions:
1. You have to have a blog.
2. You have to be in a European Union country.
3. You have to apply for the offer before the end of October 2006.
2. You need to post a blog post containing a link to www.aninconvenienttruth.co.uk/ or http://www.climatecrisis.net/blog/ and to this offer at http://aspoke.com/blog/.
For example, your blog post might read as follows (text here is from the film website, but the text is up to you).
‘Humanity is sitting on a ticking time bomb. If the vast majority of the world’s scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe that could send our entire planet into a tail-spin of epic destruction involving extreme weather, floods, droughts, epidemics and killer heat waves beyond anything we have ever experienced. An Inconvenient Truth offers a passionate and inspirational look at one man’s fervent crusade to halt global warming’s deadly progress in its tracks
Remember, you can say whatever you like about the film or the offer, providing you include the two links
then send us via email:
* the web address for your blog
* what design you would like (choose from our products page)
* what size of skin you would like or what model of laptop you would like the skin for
One skin per household, one skin per blog. You don’t have to say anything nice about the film. Your blog has to have been in operation for at least 28 days. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject ‘Inconvenient Truth Offer’.